I teach more than recipes – I teach the skills to cook!
Private Culinary Instruction
- Learn how to prepare a variety of healthy recipes while learning about essential ingredients, tools, and techniques for health-supportive cooking.
- Great for anyone (adults & children) who want to learn about a specific cuisine or dietary style, eating to optimize energy and wellbeing, or are simply looking to gain more confidence in the kitchen.
- Instruction is customized around your food preferences and wellness goals and can address dietary modifications, food sensitivities, and health challenges.
- Culinary instruction is approximately 2 hours and includes recipes. ($150 + cost of ingredients)
My class with Jessica was a pleasure from the first cup of green tea to the mind-blowing and healthy chocolate blueberry tart. Jessica communicates her incredible wealth of knowledge in a warm, accessible way. I have incorporated many of the techniques, tips and recipes into my cooking and life and look forward to taking other classes from Jessica to optimize my health and that of my family. — M.C., client
Boutique Cooking Classes
- The perfect way to spend a few hours with your friends. I will guide you through a hands-on course, so you learn exactly how to prepare healthy nourishing recipes. Afterwards, sit dow to enjoy the delicious food that you have created!
- Choose a class from my list of courses. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, just ask – I may be able to create a course which specifically matches your needs.
- Cooking classes are approximately 2 hours and includes recipes. ($100 per person + cost of ingredients)
My husband and I took cooking lessons with Jessica, it was fun and educational. She was very knowledgeable about cooking, food preparation, and the science of food. She helped us find interesting and delicious recipes to were easy-to-moderate in time and effort. We learned knife skills which was great, but more importantly, she mad us realize that we could handle more challenging recipes than we would ever have imagined. We would definitely recommend her. Whether you want cooking lessons or more in-depth knowledge about nutrition, Jessica is terrific. — L.Y., client
Pantry Assessment & Update
- Whether you are looking to update your existing pantry or are starting from scratch, I will assess your current eating habits, food preferences, and overall lifestyle to create a sustainable pantry. With a refreshed panty, you will be enabled to prepare healthful meals everyday with convenience and ease.
- By emptying your panty, you can re-build with essential ingredients which promote health and wellness everyday. You will leave out the foods that no longer serve your wellness goals.
- Create a culinary pharmacy of healing herbs and spices to use in your recipes.
- Receive a copy of my pantry re-stocking list, which makes grocery shopping easy & efficient.
- Session is approximately 1.5 hours and includes re-stocking list. ($100)
Grocery Store & Farmer’s Market Tours
- Healthful foods can be found in any grocery store, not just at health food stores! Take a focused tour of your local grocery story or health food store and learn to identify the best products to put in your cart. Discover strategies for keeping your home full of nourishing foods.
- Learn how to read ingredient lists and nutrition labels – what does all of the fine print mean?
- Visit a local farmer’s market, meet the farmers, and learn how to select the best produce during the season. By choosing the ripest seasonal produce, you can easily put together a flavorful and balanced meal.
- Session is approximately 1 hour and includes a reusable shopping list to guide your future trips to the store/market. ($100 per person)